I feel like this talk gave me new tools and great information. He covers:
- Two fundamental human desires: The desire to be unique and the desire to be connected
- Humanizing the way we talk about social design.
- How the invention and socialization of smartphones is like the invention and socialization of cars.
- Me, Us, Everyone: a framework for thinking about social design
- How people interact with each other using grouping,
- How humans interact with brands
- Design tips for designing social experiences
- Design processes